Makeover for Azean Sueno Ninas

Here is another makeover which I did for my long-time friend Azean.
She also happens to be the co-owner of one of KK's hip & chic fashion boutique - Sueno Ninas, located on the 1st floor of Komplex Karamunsing.
Anyway she needed my service as she had to attend a friend's wedding that evening and here are her before & after shots :
Products we used were most of hers & believe me she is one BIG fan of m.a.c!
She even has more m.a.c lipsticks that I do! But anyways the look she wanted was youthful, so i did my best to make her look younger and less tired-looking.
Here are some behind the scenes in action :
Hold your breath for her m.a.c collection + some of my stuff mixed up!
Hair Time!
As for her hairdo, she wanted to do a curled up-do so I had to curl her hair using a curling thong and then design it according to her taste.
A final look of the finished product :
~ Exclusive Footage of Azean's Makeover ~

0 comments: