Portrait Session with Benny Liew

Hello people, I can't believe how fast time flies and it's already the end of the year!
I am glad that my work has gotten so many positive response from all of you out there.
Thank you also for constantly visiting to check out my latest update and i'm glad that within less than a month, my visitor counter has reached over the 2000 mark!
I greatful that you truly believe in my talent & passion.


~ 22nd December 2008 ~

This would be my last post for this year even though still I have yet to post my other works in November & December due to my super-busy schedule!
Anyways for this shoot, I had the great opportunity to collaborate with the light hearted & talented Mr.Benny Liew!
The model featured is Joan Moo & she is a teacher by profession.
Joan was selected via Benny's Facebook group competition & was the lucky winner selected!
All pictures in this post was taken by Benny so for more details don't forget to checkout his blog :
http://www.bennyliew.com
Here are her before & after pics of her makeover by avec moi (i.e Me!) :
The makeup idea was pretty simple, as always intense eye & a clean base.
( Photograph by Rithzal.com )
For her eyes I started off with m.a.c's paint pot in Barestudy & created depth & intensity using eyeshadows from KATE as well as my latest limited editon m.a.c mineralize eyshadow in Danger Zone.
Base was from m.a.c's hyper real foundation in NC30 & finished with Pixy power.
This was one of the last few final shots & it turned out great in the picture. Truly artistic!
One final shot after the shoot :
Wish I had the chance to post more but let's leave this for now.
There will be more tuned in for 2009 so stay tuned!
One final important reminder!
Don't forget to get the January issue of Breeze Magazine coming out at the begining of the month!
My work will finally be featured in the 4-page fashion spread shot at Mercure Hotel, 1B.
Really can't wait for that, am soooo psyched out!

Have youself a Merry Christmas this year & a fabulous 2009!
** xoxo from Jeff **

0 comments: