Bridal Makeup for Reception @ Dewan PPS, Sembulan

~ 22nd November 2009 ~
With one event after the other it's been tough to keep track of all the work that I have done. However I will not let all my beloved fans down!
Here is another Bride that I made up in Dewan PPS, Sembulan.
When I met her, her initial concerns were heavy makeup.
She was worried that she'd look like a drag queen as she had an unpleasant experience with a previous makeup artist who did her makeup in her village in Membakut. Yikes!
So I after some talk and assurance, I promised to give her a very sweet & soft look.
Here she is before and after :
For her base, I had no trouble smoothing out as she had one of the most finest skin I've seen.
So I focused more on her eyes which were rather inverted.
I simply used m.a.c's shadow in Ricepaper as her base and defined it with brown shadow & a set of heavy lashes to give her eyes more omph!
Lips were simply finished off with a pale pink from Laura Mercier & blushed from m.a.c's dollymix.
With the happy & blushing bride :
The married couple so in love !
Okay guys stay tuned coz there will be more posts coming up soon!
Thanks so much for your support. Feel free to drop me a line at the comment form below!

0 comments: