Bridal Makeup for Nikah Ceremony @ Masjid Likas

~23rd November 2008~
Toemoe Zahid Jamal & Marina Chelle Abu Bakar
( photo courtesy of Edrie Mc )

This marriage I will never forget.
Marina was introduced to me via my schoolmate Doria who works together with her in KL.
After viewing my blog and a pleasant meeting, she finally booked me in the nick of time as I already had other engagements on the same day!
Here is Marina before :
For her nikah ceremony, Marina's requirements were simple :
The main idea was to still look like herself but in a more fresh & beautiful way.
Basically her skin was prepped with m.a.c's strobe cream to give her that inner glow. Her base was then finished off lightly with m.a.c's studio fix powder to give her that barely there, clear morning skin look.
For her eyes, I did a basic highlight & lined her top lid with dark brown liner for a natural look.
Brows were simply filled with brown shadow to give that warm feel & was finished off with my latest lip shade in Baby Pink and topped off with gloss.

Here is their outdoor shoot after the ceremony courtesy of No-L's Photography.
They really are happy together and as you can see, pictures can tell more than words sometimes.
( Their wedding reception @ Promenade hotel will be posted up soon so stay tuned! )

0 comments: