~ Baby Doll Collection ~

Tis the season for Halloween!
Originally I wanted to feature myself for this edition but decided to post my
**baby doll collection**
My model this time is Ayo, my co-dancer in Bodycare and I wanted a cute & innocent baby doll look for her.
Here is Ayo as herself before :
and after :
Starting off her foundation base I used The Face Shop's Phytogenic in Caramel & Span Soft Natural Powder - 2 shades lighter than her original base.
Eyes were creased with a dramatic black line using Carbon as well as Ricepaper on the lids and Swish as the highlight.( all from M.a.c )
Blush I also used M.a.c's Dollymix Shimmer blush for that cute pinky glow. Lipcolor by Maybelline watershine in Cottoncandy & Gloss by Elianto.
The look was finished off with full false lashes & wig courtesy of Bodycare.
A special note of thanks to Bodycare Dance Workshop, Damai for their venue & costumes!

0 comments: