More Stuff for My BOx...

Okay I admit that i just can't seem to resist from shopping. Especially when it comes to grooming/cosmetics. I'm practically like a kid in a candy store whenever i'm in M.A.C!
Anyways, for the development of my work as well as the benefit of my loyal subjects, let me share with you some of my latest finds :

M.A.C Full Coverage Foundation ( NC30 )
I have been looking around lately for another product to replace my exsisting concealer pot from Sariayu and I finally found it. It works exactly the same only better! This Full Coverage Foundation was developed for the professional makeup artist who wanted an emollient-based foundation with opaque coverage. Water-resistant and long-wearing, it can cover most scars, blemishes and birthmarks. This easy-to-blend cream cake formulation's coverage can range from sheer to opaque. Achieve sheer coverage by applying a small amount of the foundation using a moist sponge. For opaque coverage apply the foundation using a dry sponge and a stippling motion. Compatible with latex and other synthetics used in special effects makeup, it can be used on the face and body. Great for beauty photography.

M.A.C's Strobe Cream
This product I truly LOVE! Use this to get that inner glow like marble which shines from within. It is also
the ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals; de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight.


M.A.C Eyeshadows
I decided to try out M.A.C's eyeshadows since I'd be doing a purple and pink themed makeup soon for a few bridesmaids. Currently I've using other brands like Bodyshop and Elianto but failed to get as much shades and colours. However at RM56 a colour, M.A.C didn't dissapoint. Rice paper delivered a neutral-coloured highlight with frost finishing ~ Which means utter Glam people! Swift was more of a pearlish pink and easily blendable with my exsisiting CArbon. I can't wait to get their Mineralise Eye Duo!

M.A.C Dollymix Sheer Tone Blush
This may look extremely bright in the pot, but it is actually a beautifully sheer soft rose with a gold shimmer. Apply it lightly with your blush brush. The color can go anywhere from very sheer to very bright, so you can customize it to your skin tone and personal preference.
I have used this color on every skin tone, and it gives the "perfect flush" every time!!

False Eyelashes

I found these cute pair of lashes for only RM 5.90 at Noveal, CP ( ground floor level ). They have other outlets in Citymall as well. It is one of my must-go to stores for my beauty supplies. Their collection of lashes is endless and it took me about 15 minutes to pick out these pair! I'll be using this for my next bridal makeup. I got another pair in a lesser volume.

LUCIDOL Hairspray
I ran out of hairspray and unfortunately they also ran out of Treseme as well!! Arghh.. I was a bit hesitant to try this brand but when i tried it i instantly loved it. Thank God! It had a decent citrus scent and sprays on very evenly. Surprisingly you don't need to spray a lot for control. The product lives up to its word by holding super super strong and leaves a hint of fine shimmer for that healthy looking hair. Smells great! Never under-estimate the power of Japanese technology!





0 comments: