my favourite stuffs

Ever since M.A.C hit our shores I have been falling head over heels with their stuff.
My mum tells me that i'm possesed! But who cares? I'm doing it all in the name of beauty! Anyways, the other day I went out all the way to 1-B to rid my beauty fever and did myself some little shopping..

I totally love M.A.C's FIX+ which is an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Trust me it works! You can use it either before your foundation to freshen your face or after your foundation to add radiance and finishes makeup.

I'm pretty blessed to have M.A.C now, although I am also dying to have my hands on NARS's Orgasm blush -
consistently voted the best blush on the market by both beauty industry professionals and consumers alike. A must-have for all skin tones!
Will someone be kind enough to ship me one? Pretty please? I hear it's made with transparent pigments which gives out a soft and sheer look. May be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity. Now that's what you want if you want a natural and healty glow for any skin tone!

0 comments: