my collection

This is my makeup collection as of August 2008. This is a fragment of what is yet to come as I still have a list of products that I have not purchased yet. But this is what I have been working with so far. I have about 11 different brushes from various brands. My foundation and fixers are from M.A.C and Clinique. Powders from Elianto and M.A.C. Eyeshadows from Chanel, Elizabeth Arden, Elianto and Bodyshop. Lipcolor & glosses from Maybelline, L’oreal, The Face Shop and Bodyshop.
So far I have spent over RM 5,000 on cosmetics alone. I’m not really loyal to a single brand, I like mixing it up to have the best of all worlds and see which works on who better. Since I’m from a town in East Malaysia, we don’t really have imported brands like Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Benefit or Makeup Forever. How I wish! But lucky for me, more recently with the opening of 1-Borneo, we were blessed with the much awaited M.A.C and STILA. Naturally helping me deliver flawless looks effortlessly.

( i seriously need more brushes!! )

0 comments: