Makeup for Breeze February Shoot

Another last minute job well done!
This time my Breeze Fashion editorial was featuring Michele Yong, one of my favourite Fashion Photographers in the WORLD - and I mean it.
Check out her blog for more info : www.micheleyong.com
Model was Jennifer Pedersen and styled by Melina Tay.
Makeup & Hair, off course by me..LOL
Anyway here are the exclusive behind the scene action taken @ The Peak
Also checkout this cool vid edited by the photographer herself :


The finished layout as seen on Breeze Magazine Issue 13 - Page 22/23 Fashion :
More pics that didn't make the cut but equally FANTASTIC :
And finally, our washed out faces at the end of the day :
( L-R : Me, Michele, Jennifer, Melina)
Can't wait for next month!
I finally get to do a COVER for breeze, makeup that is..
Enjoy & don't forget to get your issue, it's gonna be GREAT!

0 comments: